The Real RVL Reveal

Welcome to my new weight-loss blog! I have started a new product called RVL (pronounced: Reveal). It has more nutritional value per calorie than ANY other weight-loss product on the market. I am starting this blog, to keep tabs on myself, and to keep anyone interested informed. Keep checking back regularly (FOLLOW ME) for updates. If you are just joining in... scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning of my journey.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

bang on...

I had my official weigh-in tonight. I was bang-on where I thought I would be. 148. Not bad since I hadn't weighed in since before Christmas. So the three weeks over Christmas, I gained only one pound. I am back on track now, and once again only 6lbs away from getting back to goal. I am once again enjoying the shakes for breakfast and lunch and eating the body-by-vi cookies for snacks. I cut up the cookies and toast them. They are like little mini biscotti's. Fun! I'm not a big fan of the RVL 'chocolate' bar snacks. I have a case of them... But prefer the cookies (and the RVL berry-bars, but have lots of cookies) I'm not taking the metabolism booster. Just slow and steady.

No comments:

Post a Comment