The Real RVL Reveal

Welcome to my new weight-loss blog! I have started a new product called RVL (pronounced: Reveal). It has more nutritional value per calorie than ANY other weight-loss product on the market. I am starting this blog, to keep tabs on myself, and to keep anyone interested informed. Keep checking back regularly (FOLLOW ME) for updates. If you are just joining in... scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning of my journey.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

She Shoots... She Scores!!!!

GOAL!

Okay, I swear I wrote TWO posts previous to this (and my measurements!!!!!!) .... to keep y'all up-to-date....  I hope you don't think I just gave up.  I didn't.  I am THERE!  I hit GOAL!  Yippee!   I have since chucked the scrap piece of paper I had my measurements on... as I SWEAR, I posted them! Not there.  Hmmm.   Blogger don't like me.  If I recall, I am now down about 21.75 inches or something.... yeah, yeah... I'll re-measure tomorrow.   As for hitting goal weight: I am 1/4 lbs down from goal!  woot woot! LOL 

Went to Amy's high-low class on Tuesday night.  Wow.  Haven't worked out like that for years!  Even when I was 105 lbs, I wasn't healthy... I drank black coffee and smoked cigarettes (reference, people?) I KEPT UP!  I messed up on a few moves, but for the most part, I did the 'next level' part!  I even shimmied!  I HATED to shimmy when I was bigger...  didn't feel right.... Shimmy felt right.   No grape vine...I'm good at grape vine! *sigh*

Many changes in my world.  Many triggers triggering.  My stress factor is WAY UP THERE right now, and having just hit goal.... I am VERY sensitive to it.   Everyone has their triggers.... Best to learn what they are... As I said, I have lost weight before... NOW is the true challenge. 

RVL is coming out with vanilla cream.... so I am going to give that a taste test for my maintenance ... but just the shakes, no "system" anymore...  Breaky, baby... Breaky.  Yum.


Tomorrow is official day.  I am sure I will still be 'there'... but the B***H is being a prima-dona....(wink wink) I think I would have tried harder to maintain my size 5 in the past if someone had of ACTUALLY been honest and told me the older you get... the HARDER it gets!  

No comments:

Post a Comment