The Real RVL Reveal

Welcome to my new weight-loss blog! I have started a new product called RVL (pronounced: Reveal). It has more nutritional value per calorie than ANY other weight-loss product on the market. I am starting this blog, to keep tabs on myself, and to keep anyone interested informed. Keep checking back regularly (FOLLOW ME) for updates. If you are just joining in... scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning of my journey.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Preparation...

“ Don't waste life in doubts and fears; spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the best preparation for the hours and ages that will follow it. ”
Ralph Waldo Emerson



Today was set to be my day to reach goal. I have not yet reached goal. I AM pleased to say that I am 1.75 lbs away from that goal, however. VERY HAPPY with my performance as well as the ensuing results. The above quote is placed there for a number of reasons:

With the recent events in Japan, I have been reading up on what we in Western North America can do to prepare. Everywhere I turned, came the suggestion to stock food, primarily SUPERFOODS. And it hit me! Hey! I HAVE superfoods! I have now packed a tub of the RVL shake into our family earthquake kit as well as a month's supply of the MVActive gel packs (not in the glass bottles). I am not willing to have my family eat spaghetti-o's and spam if holed up in an emergency situation.

The other reason for the above 'being prepared' quote is for a much lighter reason. Having gone to the pool with my family a few weeks ago, my bathing suit was practically falling off! So in preparation for summer, I have now purchased a (few) new bathing suits! LOL.

I am feeling great. I am loving all the compliments! I am loving how my old too-small clothes are fitting me. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting FREE clothes! Thank you to eBay for my NWT bathing suits that I bought by selling my used stamping supplies, to Jockey P2P (and Merilee) for my $298. In free BEAUTIFUL clothing. One bottle of wine goes a long way! LOL. ... and as always through-out my weight-loss journey, thanks to Lynette at Loumidees for taking in MY clothes for consignment and GIVING me beautiful skinny clothes in exchange! New jeans on my mind.

Also want to let you know that test subject #2 has successfully lost about 11 lbs!  CONSISTENTLY!  She gained ONCE during her time, and it was only 1/4 lbs.  She is now back where she wants to be.


- Posted using BlogPress from that wonderful, magical, amazing little piece of modern technology.... my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment