The Real RVL Reveal

Welcome to my new weight-loss blog! I have started a new product called RVL (pronounced: Reveal). It has more nutritional value per calorie than ANY other weight-loss product on the market. I am starting this blog, to keep tabs on myself, and to keep anyone interested informed. Keep checking back regularly (FOLLOW ME) for updates. If you are just joining in... scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning of my journey.

Friday, March 4, 2011

It Was For A Good Cause!

Wow.... Where do I begin?  Good News or Bad news?  Bad news:  I'm up......  1/4 lbs.  I'm not 100% sure, but I think any time I have been up, it has only been a teensy bit.  I am happy with 1/4 lb.   I look back and see the zig zag before RVL, and TRUST ME....  I am happy with 1/4 lb. 

Why am I up? As many of you are aware, Hubby, a volunteer firefighter, volunteered to "Climb The Wall" (48 stories of stairs in full fire-fighting OLD gear) to raise money for the BC Lung Association... We went in to the city the night before, to visit family. 

Mmmmm: Chinese Food. (nothing deep fried!)

On the way to finding said restaurant, we found (to our delight from days gone by) a COLD STONE.  Ice Cream Parlour.....

Mmmmmm: Dessert.  (I had a small!)

All good... under control.  Not thinking about the doggy bags in the back of the car.

Next morning up and at 'em bright and early for the 'climb'....  had my shake for breakfast  (whew! Good thing I was prepared... otherwise it would have been plain old Corn Flakes....blech....hubby's fav, not mine.)   ...Munched on my 1/2 bar when I felt hungry, bits at a time.... and cheered on our GDVFD team!   They did great!  Very proud!

HOWEVER..... afterwards, we went to Boston Pizza...  For those of you who pass it by regularly, I am SO sorry! ...I don't.  I have that ONE advantage of NOT being exposed to constant yumminess of food mongers.....   OKAY.... we have McD's, Wendy's, A&W, Timmie's & Subway.... but that's it for the franchise crap.   We DO have some pretty amazing REAL restaurants up here.... and so far, I have been able to frequent them (budget wise) without blowing my eating plan.... but I haven't been to a Boston Pizza in YEARS....  Not gonna have just a side salad!!!   (wish I hadda had JUST the side salad!  LOL)    I had the rib-eye burger (with the side salad!)  and I'm sorry, it was yummy!  I added DS11's fixin's (twice, actually.... 'cuz they messed up his burger the first time.... so I got his fixin's (lettuce, onion, tomato) twice!) and ate the last iota.

Then, two doors down:  Dairy Queen.  Kill me NOW if a Dairy Queen ever opens up here.  UGH!  Most Fast Food places I can justify with crap food (and thus not eating it!)   BUT DQ?  THEY have ice cream cake!!!! They HAVE to be GOOD!?  Okay, okay.... I still showed SOME restraint.... I had my usual (and by usual, I mean once every 5 months or so):  a SMALL hot fudge sundae with Spanish peanuts.  It's not perfect.  I'm not a martyr.... but I think I'm having a Peanut Buster Parfait ....but little... and I'm okay.

To top it all off, I'm not sure.... but I think I've been sick.  I say THINK.... because I've been overly cold and I've had "a bit of the runs".... with the amount of fibre the RVL supplies, trust me, I haven't experienced 'the runs' for a while..... but it's been 'different'.....  And in being so; I haven't been 'keen' on working out.  I've been working out, but not quite so enthusiastically... and slacking the last few days.

I knew I was back on today, when I decided to take on School Rd with a double stroller.Very proud of my firefighters practicing up there, too... but I don't think their apparatus, whilst the heaviest of all the teams,  kept kicking whilst they pushed upwards LOL


While up 1/4 lbs.... That still makes me only 3.5LBS away from goal.   Closer than I have been for many, many a year.....

Below is a paste from a USA'er, but honestly, just myself alone on RVL, our house is saving about the same. (American's have WAY more temptations on the fastfood/'crapfood' board than we do......and they pay LESS for food overall....cheap food=nutritious food? NOT.)

Paste from FACEBOOK: ***THIS JUST IN*** Vick and I saved over $300 on our grocery bill last month by... being on the RVL Program! With that said.........many families out there can't afford NOT to be on RVL! What family doesn't want to save 100's of dollars a month and get skinny and healthy? Just say'n........See more

No comments:

Post a Comment