The Real RVL Reveal

Welcome to my new weight-loss blog! I have started a new product called RVL (pronounced: Reveal). It has more nutritional value per calorie than ANY other weight-loss product on the market. I am starting this blog, to keep tabs on myself, and to keep anyone interested informed. Keep checking back regularly (FOLLOW ME) for updates. If you are just joining in... scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning of my journey.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

No weigh-in today

I have been on holidays. Actually staying within my calorie intake, even if I'm not truly 'sticking' to my eating plan. Walking a lot and swimming when I can. (Does shopping count as excersize?)

I will do an unofficial weigh-in, soon. But I don't have high hopes. LOL.

On a good note, I bought some size 9-10 jeans this week... Woot woot!


- Posted using BlogPress from that wonderful, magical, amazing little piece of modern technology.... my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment