The Real RVL Reveal

Welcome to my new weight-loss blog! I have started a new product called RVL (pronounced: Reveal). It has more nutritional value per calorie than ANY other weight-loss product on the market. I am starting this blog, to keep tabs on myself, and to keep anyone interested informed. Keep checking back regularly (FOLLOW ME) for updates. If you are just joining in... scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning of my journey.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Twelve Week Challenge

Okay, so I am now at week nine of my Twelve Week Challenge.  I have officially lost 9.5lbs,  I have lost 15.25 inches (see stats at right) and I have 5 lbs to go to my 'officia'l doctor's goal weight.   I am confident that I will do this by the end of my next months supply.  Before hand, most probably.  Seriously, this has been the easiest 'diet' I have ever been on. 

It's quite funny looking at my weight chart that I started WAY BACK WHEN...  up, down- up, down. up, up, up, up....  and then as of December 9th, when I began the RVL... down, down, down.  This is the over-all.  Consistent.  Constant.  It's more my inches that are freaking me out, mind you.  I have recollection of my body weighing 135, even 105 (yickes!)... but I cannot fathom having a 30" waist! LOL  Inconceivable!  Watching the tape-measure numbers go lower and lower is amazing!  I keep double checking.  Triple checking!

My 'test subjects' are still doing well, as well, last check-in. #2 has lost another 1.2 lbs... That's 6.8 lbs in three weeks.  Better than me! Mind you, I did start during the Christmas Party Season!  I have to give myself SOME slack! LOL 

#3 hasn't quite committed to it... Which is fine.  But nothing will work, if you aren't committed to it.  Again, I am writing all this down to chronicle MY experience.  If you feel it may be right for you after reading my experiences (scroll to Dec) ... AWESOME!  Call me.   If you've tried everything else, and are just plain done... Call me.  I am finding that for me, and everyone else I've seen committed to it... it works.  Some faster than others, but it works.  It's easy.  I'm not hungry, I'm not confused, I'm not drained...  I am feeling wonderful both physically and mentally... Healthy.   ....and here's the kicker: I'm losing weight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment