The Real RVL Reveal

Welcome to my new weight-loss blog! I have started a new product called RVL (pronounced: Reveal). It has more nutritional value per calorie than ANY other weight-loss product on the market. I am starting this blog, to keep tabs on myself, and to keep anyone interested informed. Keep checking back regularly (FOLLOW ME) for updates. If you are just joining in... scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning of my journey.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mwa ha ha ha ha

Mwa Ha ha ha ha.... I feel like and evil scientist...except I am fighting the good fight... The fight against evil FAT.  So I guess I am the GOOD scientist!  yeah, but then I'd have to change the cool laugh!

Test Subject #2 left this morning after her second weigh-in:  2.6 lbs down!  Awesome!  Last week she had a 3 lbs loss! Two weeks = 5.6 lbs!  Nuthin' to sneeze at!

Test Subject #1 just informed me yesterday that she is 'unofficially' down almost 10 lbs!  Her un-official starting weight was 149 (clothed and mid-day) and she is now at 139.6 (1st thing in the morning... um, naked!)  She started January 8th.  How cool is THAT!? (the weigh-in part, not the naked part!  FOCUS, people...FOCUS!)

My third test subject is just starting... so I will give you the results next week...

Way to go LADIES!  I am so proud of you ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment