The Real RVL Reveal

Welcome to my new weight-loss blog! I have started a new product called RVL (pronounced: Reveal). It has more nutritional value per calorie than ANY other weight-loss product on the market. I am starting this blog, to keep tabs on myself, and to keep anyone interested informed. Keep checking back regularly (FOLLOW ME) for updates. If you are just joining in... scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning of my journey.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Getting Some Flack!

Okay, so I'm getting a little flack from my peeps (good to know people are ACTUALLY reading my blog!) about the drinking BEER on a weeknight.  SO let me quickly explain:

Hubby has signed up to climb the Sheraton Wall in full firefighter regalia for a charity fundraiser.  For practice,  Wednesday, the team climbed up School Hill in full uniform and gear...These are volunteers: they have OLD, HEAVY gear!) ... No EASY feat on School Hill, TRUST me!  Then he had to sit through the regular meeting all sweaty and yucky.  He got home and said "I DID it! Let's have a beer!"   I couldn't let the poor man, who had worked so hard practicing FOR CHARITY,  drink alone! 

I took one for the team.  I paid the price.  I will be all the more determined this week... and all the more down (in weight) next week!

Thanks for keeping me on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment