The Real RVL Reveal

Welcome to my new weight-loss blog! I have started a new product called RVL (pronounced: Reveal). It has more nutritional value per calorie than ANY other weight-loss product on the market. I am starting this blog, to keep tabs on myself, and to keep anyone interested informed. Keep checking back regularly (FOLLOW ME) for updates. If you are just joining in... scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning of my journey.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sometimes Ya Win...

...Sometimes ya lose.  Or in this case... DON'T lose.  LOL  I was up 1/4 lbs!  Ugh!  Not quite sure WHY I had those four beer last night... but I'm thinkin' they might have helped the scale along a tad.  Ah well, if you look at my inches lost, I am doing GREAT!  I am also still feeling very energetic and for the most part, happy.  My mood was a little cloudy today, but my DS9 broke my beautiful PartyLite Vase first thing in the morning, and it put me in a funk (not to mention those four beer from the night before! L)

Our treadmill downstairs is placed against the wall, with a mirror in front of it, as hubby likes to watch TV when he exercises.  I don't.  I listen to music...  But I have this mirror right dab in front of me (on a slight angle to watch the TV)  I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am losing weight!  I see it in my face! In my NECK (who knew???)!  In my shoulders.  I have no choice but to look at myself when I work out... Something I used to try to avoid like the plague... But now, I'm like, "Hey there!  Haven't seen YOU in a few years!"  LOL  Next I'll have to start putting on make-up to go workout in the basement! L

So looking for a poem for DS11 to take to school, I started rummaging through some old journals.  Didn't find any poems (suitable for grade six!) but I did find something very interesting:

Feb 6th, 1996  (almost exactly 15 years ago! Age 30)

weight: 150 lbs (exactly what I am officially am as of today!)
chest: 39.5" (1/2" smaller than right now)
waist: 31.25" (I am 33.50 right now, so 2.25" smaller then)
hips: 41.25" (41.75" now, so .50" to go)
thigh: 23.75" (3" BIGGER than my thigh right now! HOLY CRAP!!!!  That's an extra SIX inches! No wonder my inner thighs always chaffed! OUCH!!!)
neck: 13" (.25" smaller than now)
arm: 12.75" (I am at 11.25 right now...1.5" smaller)

Isn't that odd?  My waist and my thighs switched places!  LOL 
I dunno, that was pre-children.  It is interesting to see the similarities and the differences, though. 

Oh!  A moment to celebrate!  I got my 15 pound pin at TOPS today!  I started there in November 2007, so basically it took my three years to lose 8.5 lbs, and now less than two months to lose another 6.5 lbs.  Thank you RVL!

No comments:

Post a Comment