The Real RVL Reveal

Welcome to my new weight-loss blog! I have started a new product called RVL (pronounced: Reveal). It has more nutritional value per calorie than ANY other weight-loss product on the market. I am starting this blog, to keep tabs on myself, and to keep anyone interested informed. Keep checking back regularly (FOLLOW ME) for updates. If you are just joining in... scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning of my journey.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Top Ten Ways You Know...

My TOP TEN Ways I Know I'm On The Right Track:
  1. I find any excuse to fit in a quick work-out
  2. I purposely avoid wearing my sports bra on the treadmill, so I can't hold the rails during the running part (guess what I have to hold? LOL)
  3. The unidentifiable smell is... sweat.  From ME!
  4. I opt to TALK on the PHONE rather than join the group for chocolate desert!
  5. My hair is all frizzy from the sweat
  6. I don't even drool when the bacon is passed around the breakfast table in front of me
  7. I go to the Grocery Store and actually buy ONLY what is on my list (Too bad I can't do that with London Drugs! LOL)
  8. I have a big-size-in/little-size-out standing agreement with Loumidee's, the local consignment store
  9. I LOOK FORWARD to my shakes for breakfast AND lunch
  10. I no longer 'save' the cheesy crusts of grilled cheese sandwiches from their garb-orator fate , 'test' the Kraft Dinner to make sure it's cool enough or 'even out' the amount of meat slices per sandwich, by eating the odd ones left

Oh!  ....and of course: MY SCALE!!!!   Woot! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment