The Real RVL Reveal

Welcome to my new weight-loss blog! I have started a new product called RVL (pronounced: Reveal). It has more nutritional value per calorie than ANY other weight-loss product on the market. I am starting this blog, to keep tabs on myself, and to keep anyone interested informed. Keep checking back regularly (FOLLOW ME) for updates. If you are just joining in... scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning of my journey.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Surprise!

So, I woke up this morning and was surprised by 'my friend'... Over-sharing just a tad, I know, but there are two main issues regarding this: One, it SURPRISED me. Usually, I am MAJOR cranky a week before hand... I have been in pretty good spirits the whole time while using RVL. Except for the MLM vs. pyramid scheme argument I had with hubby (see a few blogs back) ... But I don't think that was PMS, that was difference of opinion. LOL.
Two, I haven't gained any weight. My usual pattern is up-down-up-down. My weight tracker looks like a zig zag sewing pattern. No matter how well I do with my weight loss over the month, 'my friend' brings me back up and I have to struggle all over again. Two steps forward, one step back. I did not step back this time.

I've already ordered a few friends some of the RVL. Just straight from me, no commitment, no pressure, not even a kick-back, as it is just ordered straight through me. As I said, I am truly just wanting to help people! That's what it's all about in the long run.
Don't get me wrong... I DO think this'll take off and become a viable part-time income. How can it not? Who wouldn't want to use this? Well, okay, I do know a few people who seriously can't use to lose a few... But a small number of people. Over 80% of Americans are overweight. Canada isn't quite as bad, but I think we are still in the running! This isn't just working for me... It's EASY for me. Apparently easy for a number of people as well: 3658 lbs was the accumulated total of weight loss during the pre-launch! That's about a two month period. Wow. Who wouldn't want to jump on THAT bandwagon? Click the "JOIN" link at the top right hand column if you wanna be on that band wagon with me. In the few short weeks that I have been a Mona-Vie Distributor, I have learned so much about network marketing! I have sold for MANY Network Marketing Companies in the past... Some for the money, some for the passion of the product. None taught me what I have learned in this short time. Nor were any of the companies a perfect fit for me. My longest run was with Stampin Up! Six yrs. That I LOVED. I got into that for the passion. However, I could never bring myself to the hard-sell, because knowing the economy, why would I try to convince someone they needed to spend $300 on stamps and papers, when I knew their hubby just got laid off or their child was sick.
This product, RVL, to me is an easy sell. Seriously, regardless of your financial income, as it is a MEAL REPLACEMENT, it isn't costing you an arm and a leg. And it is good for you! Remember, more nutrition per calorie than any other product out there! The compensation plan for Mona-Vie seems a little confusing at first, but I think I am getting the hang of it. Yes, I do have to buy/sell a certain amount in order to make commission. Guess what? You have to do that with most MLM's. There is a minimum sales required. The great part about MV is that it is a consumable product! I will be using up the product and will need more. Unlike the clothing line I was in that changed it's catalogue line every half year, making all the clothes I HAD to buy obsolete, and had to but an all-new line, or the other one that left me with boxes and boxes of unsellable unmentionables...LOL. Or the companies that charge an arm and a leg for catalogues, and bring out a new one every 2 weeks. Who can afford THAT? "Woot Woot! I just spent $35 on catalogues, dropped them off through the town, and sold a lipstick for $3.99. Yay me! I can retire." LOL

Anyways, I do tend to blather on! LOL. My point being, I think I have finally made the right decision with this one. Right product, right support, right place and right time! I am on the right TRACK!

Viva la RVL!



- Posted using BlogPress from that wonderful, magical, amazing little piece of modern technology.... my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment