The Real RVL Reveal

Welcome to my new weight-loss blog! I have started a new product called RVL (pronounced: Reveal). It has more nutritional value per calorie than ANY other weight-loss product on the market. I am starting this blog, to keep tabs on myself, and to keep anyone interested informed. Keep checking back regularly (FOLLOW ME) for updates. If you are just joining in... scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning of my journey.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bye Bye FRUMPY! Hello FABULOUS!

Well, today is my 2nd full day with no RVL (if it doesn't arrive today) and my 4th with only partial RVL.  Next time I offer to send samples out, and then sell MY personal order before the other order arrives... Remind me to check my own supply first!  LOL  Not that I regret sending out the samples, or even letting my friend, who has a specific function to attend just around the corner and needed to lose some weight quickly,  have my stuff... but as I am recording my progress, I would actually like to give an accurate account.  People are watching!  ...okay, and I DO have set goals to reach!

As it stands, I haven't lost any weight (un-officially of course) since Saturday, my last day of full-portion RVL.  On Sunday and Monday I just had the shake for breakfast, and the bar/supplement for mid-morning snack.  Had a light lunch and a 'FullBar' for afternoon snack.  Yesterday, I had no product left what-so-ever.  So I tried to keep my food light and well-balanced, and even though my energy level was waning, I forced myself to work out.  Didn't want to... But I did.  No cravings still, luckily.  I am able to stick to my impromptu eating plan, no problem-o.  But I AM hungry.  And tired.  So hoping that it will arrive soon, and I can get back on track.....  Tomorrow is official weigh-in, and I have no grandeur guesses on what it'll be.  I hope to get to 151 lbs.  That's only officially 1/2 pound down... but I'm thinking that'll be it.  Actually, I'll be happy (having had my "friend" this week) with just a turtle (plateau)  Fingers Crossed!

I tried on a pile of clothes the other day, and now have a new batch that fits, a batch for the thrift store and a batch for Loumidees, my favorite consignment store!  After looking at her Facebook page with all her new items, this is very exciting....  For me, this is the best part of losing weight.  Discarding too-big-for-you clothes, and getting new FASHIONABLE clothes that fit well and look great!  Bye Bye FRUMPY! Hello FABULOUS!  

Okay fine, there are a few other perks from losing weight: discovering HIPBONES; discovering shoulder blades! re-discovering SEX! Being able to have someone take a photograph of you without lifting your chin and sucking your face in; being able to LET someone take a full-body photograph, period!  Having people compliment you; self-confidence; ....being HEALTHY.... okay, obviously a few more perks in losing weight than just fashion.... but it's still way up there on the list! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment