The Real RVL Reveal

Welcome to my new weight-loss blog! I have started a new product called RVL (pronounced: Reveal). It has more nutritional value per calorie than ANY other weight-loss product on the market. I am starting this blog, to keep tabs on myself, and to keep anyone interested informed. Keep checking back regularly (FOLLOW ME) for updates. If you are just joining in... scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning of my journey.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

RVL AWOL

Still no sign of my RVL, and I am now on day three of none what-so-ever and day five of partial. They have resent the order, and I am picking it up on Saturday. Sigh. Meanwhile, I am still trying to stay within my net calorie goal of 1200 (net being. Calorie in-take minus exercise out-take) so it's really 1400-1500 calories. I am finding this very difficult. Didn't truly realize how easy and convenient RVL is until now. I've never been good at the calorie counting game. Nor at keeping track of what I eat. My iPhone certainly helps, as I have an app called 'My Fitness Pal' and it does all the calculations for me. Has a TON of food items already listed on it (including RVL!) plus you can add what isn't in there. Best yet: it's FREE! I am struggling to stay under 1500 calories as I am very hungry, and also very tired. I once again forced myself to work out yesterday (once there, I was rockin' it, mind you!) because today is official weigh-in day. Not gonna happen, people. I know it's only the three days, but remember two posts back... "my friend". I'm sure she called in a false address or something. The b***h doesn't want me to lose weight, because she misses the chocolate and greasy food that I usually give her when she visits. I will be posting my official weight tonight, regardless. Sigh. No change in home weight or measurements. Hopefully not up... But what are ya gonna do? My own fault for leaving myself without for the sake of others! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment