The Real RVL Reveal

Welcome to my new weight-loss blog! I have started a new product called RVL (pronounced: Reveal). It has more nutritional value per calorie than ANY other weight-loss product on the market. I am starting this blog, to keep tabs on myself, and to keep anyone interested informed. Keep checking back regularly (FOLLOW ME) for updates. If you are just joining in... scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning of my journey.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Fresh Start

My apologies for not having posted my official weigh-in stats until now... As I mentioned in the last post, I went four days without any product, so I had no change in unofficial weigh-in or official weigh-in.  I didn't change one iota in measurements either.  Wierd.    In those four days, did I ever learn to appreciate this RVL, though!  Wow!  I truly have NOT been hungry while on it. I have been able to keep from making bad food choices, because my hunger was satisfied.  The last four days, I have been so tempted by EVERYTHING!  Things I don't even like.  But they were there, and I was hungry.  I tried to keep within my calorie count, but it was very difficult.

With the RVL, I had no problem taking my shakes, and bars in the morning and afternoons, and then making a big salad with my evening meal... Not making anything special or seperate from the rest of the family, except the big lettuce and cucumber salad and less of the potatoes or rice (if any... I don't seem to miss it, so why bother?) It all came to almost exactly what my calorie in-take should be, I would actually have to add healthy foods to get it to the minimum.  Without it,  I was stuggling to stay under my calorie goals.  I found myself snarfing down rice, and stealing hubbies chocolates... Ugh!  Temptations were everywhere... and my resistence was low.  I was super tired, too.  I found myself taking my eMV lite at 2:30ish again... not that that's bad... it is good for you... I just haven't needed it with the RVL, because my energy has been so high.

But yesterday, I went into the city to the big RVL Launch for Canada, and I got my replacement packages of my RVL shakes and stuff.  Whew!  This morning,  I was back on track.... Hmmm, haven't been hungry all day.  Never even had the bars actually, as I wasn't hungry for them.  I have been organizing the pantry, as hubby went to Costco whilst I was at the launch, and there before me were all types of temptations: Chocolate bars, granola bars, chips, crackers, cookies....  Nothing.  I wasn't even tempted.   My eldest son made belgian waffles for breakfast, strawberries and fresh whipped cream... hubby made bacon and eggs.  Nothing.  I had my shake, and didnt even steal a finger-full of whipping cream! LOL  Had that have been yesterday's breakfast, I'm sure I would have been all over it!  "No Mommy!  That's MY food!" 
As for the Launch...  Wow! It was so fun and informative!  I really learned a lot about both the company and the product.  The main thing I brought home with me was that the RVL DOES come with a complete support package. They have set up a web-site that walks you though absolutely everything when you start.  It helps you track your weight, caloric intake, and daily fitness regimen.  Keeps you motivated, helps you with maintainance once you have reached your goal, and even has lots of great recipes.   The RVL isn't just a weight-loss product, it enables you to lose the weight while keeping your nutrition density at it's best.  It is to be used as a complete system and combined with a sensible diet an regular exercise.  If I was to drink the shakes, take the suppliment and eat the bars, and then have beer-battered fish and chips for dinner and not work-out...  I would still gain weight.  RVL is a tool to help me.  Not a miracle in a tub.  I must still learn good eating habits.  They help me with that.

Having gone those four days without, I now am certain that this is A. something that will work and B. someting I can easily stick with.  I am at my lowest recorded weight since 2005.  I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment