The Real RVL Reveal

Welcome to my new weight-loss blog! I have started a new product called RVL (pronounced: Reveal). It has more nutritional value per calorie than ANY other weight-loss product on the market. I am starting this blog, to keep tabs on myself, and to keep anyone interested informed. Keep checking back regularly (FOLLOW ME) for updates. If you are just joining in... scroll down to the bottom to start at the beginning of my journey.

Monday, January 3, 2011

is RVL expensive? Crunching the Numbers

Well, things are getting back on track and back to normal. I actually had time to do my banking and balance my books. I am now able to 'reveal' MY cost factor of RVL vs 'real food' etc. Just so as to be on fair ground, I included in my findings the previous three month average of grocery, liquor, mona-vie, and restaurants. As I had been on a few mad diets (see Novembers posts) and we buy a lot of non-food related items at the grocery store, I felt it best to average it out that way. There were no big ticket items under the tree this year, though, nor in the last few months, so no huge variables.

The result? Even with getting a number of bottles of wine for hostesses when we went out, and having a few family/social gatherings over the holidays at our home (one which included a huge turkey dinner with all the fixin's; one was my 45th b-day party; one was brunch, with eggs benny, copious amounts of bacon, sausage, etc, etc...) the difference came to just over $500 in SAVINGS! And yes, as I said, that included the RVL! ...and two cases of Active that were on sale! $508.00 in savings to be precise. SUH-weet! LOL

So bottom line for me, in the cost department: Is RVL expensive?
My answer: No. It was virtually free for me! LOL And I haven't even gotten any referral money!


- Posted using BlogPress from that wonderful, magical, amazing little piece of modern technology.... my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment